Nurse is the high profile Profession - Nepal Travel Book

Monday, January 12, 2015

Nurse is the high profile Profession

Nurse is the high profile Profession
Hi! Hello! Namaste! Jujulapa! Fyafulla! to Everyone,

Today, I am going to share you all about what is the real nurse and nurse's life.
To my experience, I am a Nepali girl and I am also a nurse. Some says nurse is just who care the patients and earn money for their need and satisfaction.

In my opinion, nurse is the high profile profession where there is no life for nurse herself / himself but lives for others. We cannot say we are sick, or have events or festivals.


Simply, I am just writing my own thoughts as I myself is also a nurse. Nurse's life is just for others not for self. Me myself is also doing so in my life, just spending my time with my patients, and not earning money much that I need for daily life and not satisfied. So, many nurses are migrating to abroad like ( Australia, New zealand, USA, UK and many more ) in the hope of incoming much more so that they can be satisfied.

Overall, what I wanna say is that we nurse are in great trrouble, just working and working and working. This is what the real condition of nurses in Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment